Please utilize the Request Tracker system to submit your Public Works concerns. This may include graffiti removal, park equipment damage, potholes and trail issues.

If your concern involves a non-emergency crime in Fridley, please go to Online Police Reporting. Examples of non-emergency crimes include theft, property damage or reporting an abandoned vehicle. For crimes in-progress, involving a weapon or injuries, or if you know/suspect the person(s) involved, please call 9-1-1.

Fridley’s Community Development Department handles reported concerns in several areas including outside storage, inoperable or unlicensed vehicles and those stored in lawns, and the placement of solid waste containers, and exterior property maintenance. To submit a concern related to one of these items, please go to our CitizenServe online reporting system.