Legal Assistance

If you need legal assistance with housing, finance, work, benefits, or another matter:

  • Apply for free legal help at
  • If you don’t have internet access, call the intake line for your area:
    • Hennepin or Anoka County 612-334-5970
    • Ramsey, Dakota, Washington, Scott, or Carver County 1-888-575-2954

Show All Answers

1. Distance Learning
2. Food Assistance
3. Grocery and Food Delivery
4. Health Care Resources
5. Housing Assistance and Resources
6. Legal Assistance
7. Moving and Storage
8. State and County Resources
9. Unemployment Insurance
10. Utility Bill Support
11. Local restaurant availability
12. Transportation