Where do officers take stray animals?

Stray animals are picked up by our Community Service Officers (CSO) and are taken to Coon Rapids Animal Humane Society located at 1411 Main Street NE in Coon Rapids. If you lost a pet without tags, please contact the kennel at 952-435-7738 to see if it is in their care. 

Owners are responsible for any fees or costs incurred while at the Humane Society. The City of Fridley is not responsible for the costs of housing, feeding or care while being housed.

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
2. Is there a charge for false alarms?
3. When should I call 9-1-1?
4. How do I get a permit to purchase a handgun?
5. My car was towed by the Fridley Police Dept. Where was it taken?
6. Where do officers take stray animals?
7. Does Fridley have a curfew?
8. I locked my keys in the car. Will someone unlock it for me?
9. Where do I call for a non-emergency police problem?
10. Where can I get fingerprinted?
11. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the Fire Station?
12. Are fires or barbecues on balconies or patios permitted?
13. Will someone at the city help install my child's car seat?
14. How do I become a firefighter?
15. How can I get my fire extinguisher serviced or charged?