Will someone at the city help install my child's car seat?

Child Safety Seat / Car Seat Inspections are conducted at the Fridley Police Department on an appointment only basis and are free for Fridley residents. To schedule an appointment, please email SafeKids@fridleymn.gov. 

We also work with Safe Kids Anoka County to provide free car seat inspections at clinics held throughout the year. Please visit their website to see when the next clinic is in your area.

Safe Kids Anoka County

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
2. Is there a charge for false alarms?
3. When should I call 9-1-1?
4. How do I get a permit to purchase a handgun?
5. My car was towed by the Fridley Police Dept. Where was it taken?
6. Where do officers take stray animals?
7. Does Fridley have a curfew?
8. I locked my keys in the car. Will someone unlock it for me?
9. Where do I call for a non-emergency police problem?
10. Where can I get fingerprinted?
11. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the Fire Station?
12. Are fires or barbecues on balconies or patios permitted?
13. Will someone at the city help install my child's car seat?
14. How do I become a firefighter?
15. How can I get my fire extinguisher serviced or charged?