Our Active Transportation Plan helps guide development as we work towards a community that incorporates safe non-auto transportation so that all residents can travel throughout the community with ease. This includes new trails and walks, including bike paths, better sidewalks and improved bus stop locations.
Over time, the Active Transportation Plan provides the direction that will help our City:
- Fill the Gaps in Walks and Trails
- Improve or Create Safe Routes to School
- Reduce Barriers for Mobility-Challenged Individuals
- Improve Community Health by Increasingly Parking the Car and Walking/Biking for Errands
- Make the City Safer for Seniors to Walk and Bike.