Snowshoe and kick sled rentals are CLOSED for the season.
*Large groups need to make arrangements in advance by contacting us at 763-572-3588
What you need to know:
- Rental fee is $5 per pair of snowshoes.
- There are a limited number of snowshoes available each day (to allow staff time to sanitize snowshoes)
- Three inches of base snow are required for snowshoe rental
- Snowshoe rental time is from 9 am - 2 pm. All snowshoes must be returned to the building by 4 pm.
- Snowshoes may ONLY be used ONSITE.
- You may snowshoe on known trails or off trail thru wooded areas.
- For your safety, DO NOT snowshoe on any frozen ponds, streams or wetlands.
- Please do not walk on pavement or cleared sidewalks with your snowshoes on.
How To Put On (& Remove) Your Snowshoes
You will have access to a laminated copy of pictorial instruction of how to put on and take off your snowshoes. If you would like to learn ahead of time, please take a look at the images below.