Springbrook Nature Center and the City of Fridley does not endorse any specific vendor. Any business wishing to serve alcohol at Springbrook Nature Center should contact Fridley City Clerk, Deb Skogen, at 763-572-3523 for information on registration with the City of Fridley. This is required for any business serving or providing alcohol in Fridley.  

If food only is being served, the caterer of your choice may be used.